Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here goes nothing..

First day on the new blog! I'm super excited to start...I have been checking out everyone else's blogs and it hit me that I, too, want to be able to enjoy this world of teacher to teacher interaction! Let me get started by saying that I am currently in my 5th year of teaching Extended Day Kindergarten in Radnor Township, PA. (That means that my students come to me for 1/2 the day and go to another Kindergarten teacher for 1/2 the day) VERY COOL. This past year has found me super tired of everything I have ever had in my classroom..that combined with my new addiction to pinterest has left my classroom assistant secretly looking for a new job (not really, but I would believe it if she said it).

I realize that we are many months into the school year but my little group is still having trouble with self control/problem solving issues. I have currently attempting to use my morning/afternoon meeting time to build these skills but we can't seem to get over the hump..any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment